Givenchy's black wool-blend twill jogger pants showcase a black, grey, and fuchsia striped rib-knit waistband. Part of the exclusive Givenchy Essential II capsule collection reimagining the Parisian house’s most iconic designs, this slim pair is accented at the back with the label's signature T-seam.
- From the Givenchy Essential II capsule collection.
- Signature T-seam at back.
- Striped rib-knit drawstring waistband. Silvertone hardware.
- Vertical zip side pockets. Welt back pocket.
- 12" rise, 30" inseam, 12" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Self-ties at waist.
- Ruched elastic cuffs.
- Available in Black/Grey/Fuchsia.
- 55% wool, 45% polyester.
- Dry clean.
Founded in 1952, Hubert de Givenchy’s collection of versatile separates gave women an innovative alternative to the era’s traditional one-piece dresses. In 1969, the Parisian house launched its men’s line featuring neatly tailored trousers and jackets. Today, the label’s ready-to-wear and accessories are synonymous with elegance, sensuality, and fresh romanticism. The company’s legacy continues through the modern approach of British Artistic Director Clare Waight Keller.
Givenchy Wool-Blend Jogger Pants From the Givenchy Essential II capsule collection Style #505409927 FDBOJIA