Ermenegildo Zegna's flat-front trousers are assembled from dark brown stretch-cotton twill. This slim-fit pair is constructed with a notched-back waistband for easy tailoring.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 32.
- Flat front. Extended-tab waistband with notched back. Belt loops.
- Quarter-top pockets. Button-through besom back pockets.
- 9" rise, 36" inseam, 14" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Jigger button. Button closures.
- Creased legs. Tailor-ready hems.
- Available in Dark Brown.
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash.
Born in a small town in northern Italy, Ermenegildo Zegna founded his own wool mill in 1910. Over the next half century, the textile company grew from fabric production to fashion design, creating its own line of ready-to-wear suits in 1968 and made-to-measure ensembles in 1972. Eventually, the collection expanded to include sportswear, accessories, and fragrance. Now one of the largest luxury menswear brands in the world, the label is still run by the Zegna family today.
Ermenegildo Zegna Stretch-Cotton Flat-Front Trousers Flat front Extended-tab waistband with notched back Belt loops Style #505263732 PTPFUNW