Cut from black stretch cotton-blend denim, Frame's Le High Skinny jeans are finished with frayed rounded hems. This slim pair is the L.A.-based label’s modern take on classic '70s high-rise jeans.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 26.
- Sits above waist. Slim through hips and thighs.
- Fading at legs. Fraying at hems.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Rounded hems. Matte black hardware.
- 10.00" rise, 28.00" inseam, 10.25" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Button closure.
- Available in Harrington (black).
- 76% cotton, 15% modal, 6% polyester, 3% elastane.
- Machine wash.
Launched in 2012, FRAME grew out of cofounders Jens Grede and Erik Torstensson’s search for the perfect shade of blue jeans. A focus on color, fabric, and fit remains a signature of the brand, which first gained popularity among models and fashion insiders for its limited-edition styles. Rooted in both L.A. and London, the label found a niche in a crowded denim market with its fresh mix of West Coast ease and sleek European sensibility.
FRAME Le High Skinny Jeans Sits above waist Slim through hips and thighs Style #505290744 ZDQICHX