Trimmed with brown leather piping, Ermenegildo Zegna's down vest reverses from navy and black subtly checked worsted wool to burgundy. The Italian-made style is designed for a smooth, lightweight feel.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- Stand collar. Shoulder yoke at back.
- Angled welt side pockets. Gunmetal-tone hardware.
- 26.25" center back length (approximately).
- Two-way zip-front closure.
- Available in Navy/Black/Burgundy.
- 100% wool. Trim: 100% leather. Padding: 90% goose down, 10% feathers.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Born in a small town in northern Italy, Ermenegildo Zegna founded his own wool mill in 1910. Over the next half century, the textile company grew from fabric production to fashion design, creating its own line of ready-to-wear suits in 1968 and made-to-measure ensembles in 1972. Eventually, the collection expanded to include sportswear, accessories, and fragrance. Now one of the largest luxury menswear brands in the world, the label is still run by the Zegna family today.
Ermenegildo Zegna Reversible Wool Down Vest Stand collar Shoulder yoke at back Style #505263540 WLUOGWZ